Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blog Award!

Thank you melstodd at 6th grade WBT for my very first blog award! Yah! She has tons of great ideas for implementing WBT, and I LOVE that she's a sixth-grade teacher too!


I am supposed to give 7 random facts about myself, so here goes...
1. My high school mascot was the pretzel, yup, you read it correctly.
2. I was in Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority in college
3. I lived a few blocks from Wrigley field (where the cubs play) for two years GO CUBS!
4. My favorite kind of vacation includes ONLY a beach, an ocean, a chair, and a book (ok, a cocktail or two also)
5. This will be my 12th year teaching
6. I L-O-V-E Dr. Pepper, seriously I could drink 12 cans a day if I let myself
7. I used to sing in a band

Now I would like to nominate 15 others for this award!
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.




No comments:

Post a Comment