The topic of my first broadcast was to direct newbies to WBT towards resources that they might find helpful. You can watch the broadcast HERE. I am absolutely awestruck that there were 222 live viewers (who awarded me 5,247 hearts, the equivalent of "Likes"), and have had 311 replay views. WOW!
To summarize, here are the top resources that you should visit if you are intersted in learning more about Whole Brain Teaching.
1. Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids, by Chris Biffle, available on Amazon.
2. 122 Amazing Games, by Chris Biffle, available on Amazon
On the homepage of the website, there are several resources that you will find extremely valuable.
- Click on the "Freebies" image at the top to sign up to receive an email a week (starting in the fall 2015) loaded with WBT Freebies. Each email will be focused on one topic. It will describe it, explain how to amp it up with Funtricity, how to use it to help you deal with your challenging kids, and link you to resources to help you use it effectively in your classroom.
- Click on the link to visit our YouTube channel, and watch videos from every grade level.
- Click on the link to visit Coach's past webcasts - hour long videos, each dedicated to a different topics.
- Register in the red box on the right. DOing so will allow you to clikc on the "eBooks" link at the top. There are hundreds of free eBooks to download, describing all of Whole Brain Teaching strategies. And of course all free.
4. Click on my "Where to Start" tab to see more resources for different strategies.
5. Go to the WBT Pinterest board to find pins from multiple sources, related to every element of WBT.
Please feel free to comment below with your own favorite WBT resources!