Monday, February 29, 2016

Introduction to Whole Brain Teaching: The Attention Getter: Class Yes

I'm starting a new series of periscope videos: Introduction to Whole Brain Teaching!

Click on the image above to see a copy of the slides that I use in the video, or you can click HERE.

Please follow me on Perisope and check back often to see more in the series! Next  up...Thursday 3/3 at 3:30 PM Central, Hands and Eyes!

In the comments below, please let me know if there are any specific Whole Brain Teaching strategies that you want me to do a periscope video or blog post about. I am here to help however I can, so let me know what you would like to see!








2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to see one on how to teach the writing on WBT using the legos if it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be fun
    No specific requests

    ReplyDelete