Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#WholeBrainTeachingConference Carbondale, IL

This past weekend I gave a conference in Carbondale, IL and met some OUTSTANDING teachers and administrators from all across the area. Some traveled several hours to attend. Even with some tech issues, and an overly excited furnace...it was such an AWESOME experience!

There's nothing better than talking about my passion, and seeing others start to "get it". Time after time when I look out into the audience, I see that moment when a teacher thinks, "Wow, I can do this! And it will work!" What a magnificent moment.

THANK YOU to everyone who took time away from your family - ON A SATURDAY - to come and learn strategies that will help your students to be more successful in your classroom!

POWER TO THE TEACHERS!!

1 comment: